- Basil smells garden-fresh, spicy and floral. It has a clarifying effect on the brain and helps with mental alertness. It is an uplifting oil that inspires confidence. Helps support a healthy respiratory system.
- Oil Name: Basil
- Latin Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Plant Part: Flowering tops and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Top
- Uses: Uplifting, Inspiring
- Blends With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lime
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. Avoid if pregnant. Skin and mucous membrane irritant.
We Also Recommend