Clary Sage EO
- Clary Sage has a sweet, musky, spicy odor. It's a very relaxing and uplifting oil that helps ease emotional stress. Helps support healthy immune and reproductive systems.
- Oil Name: Clary Sage
- Latin Name: Salvia sclarea
- Country of Origin: E. Europe
- Plant Part: Flowering tops and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Top to Middle
- Uses: Relaxing
- Blends With: Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Pine Needle, Sandalwood, Citruses.
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. Avoid if pregnant. Avoid drinking alcohol; can induce a narcotic effect
We Also Recommend