- Ginger root has a warm and spicy aroma that is cheering and grounding. Helps support healthy digestive and circulatory systems and has a warming and soothing effect on muscles.
- Oil Name: Ginger
- Latin Name: Zingiber officinale
- Country of Origin: China
- Plant Part: Rhizome
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Top to Middle
- Uses: Stimulating, Inspiring
- Blends With: Bay, Cardamom, Coriander, Elemi, Myrtle, Frankincense, Rosemary and Citrus oils.
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated.
We Also Recommend