- Marjoram has a warm, woody, spicy aroma. Promotes restfulness and is also helpful in soothing aching muscles. Helps support healthy reproductive and immune systems.
- Oil Name: Marjoram
- Latin Name: Origanum majorana
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Plant Part: Flowering tops and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Middle
- Uses: Comforting, Soothing, Deeply relaxing
- Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Lavender, Rosemary
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. Avoid if pregnant. Caution when driving or operating equipment.
We Also Recommend