- Petitgrain's aroma is woody and floral. This oil comes from the leaves of the bitter orange tree. It makes a fantastic air freshener, brightens the mood and helps relax the body. Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Oil Name: Petitgrain
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Paraguay
- Plant Part: Orange Tree: leaves and twigs
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Middle to Top
- Uses: Calming, Uplifting
- Blends With: Cardamom, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rosemary
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use.
We Also Recommend