Pine Needle EO
- Pine Needle has a clean forest fragrance and is mentally refreshing. Helps support a healthy respiratory system.
- Oil Name: Pine Needle
- Latin Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Country of Origin: Siberia
- Plant Part: Needles
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Middle
- Uses: Stimulating, Refreshing
- Blends With: Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. May irritate sensitive skin. Avoid in allergic skin conditions.
We Also Recommend