- Spearmint has a sweet minty aroma that can help support mental clarity. Wonderful for its cooling properties and jet lag. It is similar to Peppermint but more subtle.
- Oil Name: Spearmint
- Latin Name: Mentha spicata
- Country of Origin: England
- Plant Part: Flowering tops and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Top
- Uses: Stimulating, Invigorating
- Blends With: Basil, Cinnamon Leaf, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Rosemary
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. May be skin and mucous membrane irritant.
We Also Recommend