- Tangerine is very sweet, floral citrus scent that's uplifting and stress relieving. This oil is often used as an air freshener to combat odors. Helps support a healthy circulatory system.
- Oil Name: Tangerine
- Latin Name: Citrus reticulata
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Note: Top
- Uses: Cheerful, Relaxing, Peaceful
- Blends With: Citrus, Spice oils
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use. Possibly phototoxic. Avoid sun/tanning beds for 12 hrs after use on skin.
We Also Recommend