- Vetiver has a rich, smoky, earthy smell that's deeply relaxing and grounding. It's very calming in stressful situations and promotes meditation. It's soothing for minor muscle aches and pains and helps support a healthy reproductive system. Good for oily skin. This oil improves with age.
- Oil Name: Vetiver
- Latin Name: Vetiveria zizanoides
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Plant Part: Roots
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Note: Base
- Uses: Relaxing, Comforting, Meditative
- Blends With: Clary Sage, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Safety Precautions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children and away from eyes. Highly concentrated. Always dilute before use.
We Also Recommend